Yes. However, there are certain Flexible Spending Accounts that do not cover each and every item, this is sometimes set up by employers which limits some of the products you can buy. Most people will know whether their employer has limited the purchases that qualify but other than those rare FSA accounts, everything is eligible under the IIAS list that is the standard for FSA eligible products.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my FSA to purchase a metro card?
- Can FSAs be used to cover education expenses?
- Can I use an FSA for out of network doctors?
- Can I use my FSA to pay for exercise programs?
- What happens if I used my FSA for services covered under my healthcare?
- Are vitamins FSA eligible
- Is massage therapy FSA eligible?
- Are humidifiers eligible?
- Are Fitbits eligible?
- Is exercise equipment eligible?