There are many ways to earn points. You will always earn points for the purchases you make at FSAstore.com. You can also earn points for signing up for our email newsletter, updating your FSA Deadline Tracker, sharing our posts on social media, and referring a friend that makes a purchase. Non-purchase activities may have a frequency cap on how often you can earn points for completing those activities. You may also have opportunities to earn points during special point-based promotions.
Articles in this section
- How can I retain my tier status beyond one additional calendar year after I achieve status?
- After I achieve a higher tier status within the FSA Perks Program, does my status expire?
- When do I start earning the points multiplier after qualifying into a higher tier?
- How are points multipliers applied to the points that I earn?
- What do I get when I achieve a different tier status within the FSA Perks Program?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Gold status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Silver status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Bronze status?
- Do rewards coupons expire?
- Can I return or exchange the coupon codes that I have redeemed with my points?