You may have a grace period, roll over, or run out period for your cut off date on your FSA account. It depends on which one your employer opted in for. Please check with your employer on when this date is because it varies for every employer.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit a claim for a service that was performed in 2019 but I paid for in 2020?
- Can you withdraw money from your FSA card?
- Is there a dollar amount that can carry over to next year?
- I would like the contact information of my FSA provider.
- Will you match a price I found on another site?
- Is the data I submit kept secure and private?
- You have lost your FSA card - How to replace it?
- What is stockpiling?
- How do I check my FSA deadline?
- How do I suggest products to the online selection?