Fitbit and other fitness trackers are not FSA eligible, at this time. Items deemed eligible by the IRS are used to treat, diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent a medical condition.You can confirm with your FSA administrator to see if they may have a special provision for possibly allowing this expense, however.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my FSA to purchase a metro card?
- Can FSAs be used to cover education expenses?
- Can I use an FSA for out of network doctors?
- Can I use my FSA to pay for exercise programs?
- What happens if I used my FSA for services covered under my healthcare?
- Are vitamins FSA eligible
- Is massage therapy FSA eligible?
- Are humidifiers eligible?
- Are Fitbits eligible?
- Is exercise equipment eligible?