Sorry, we don't carry humidifiers as these are not FSA eligible. You can check with your FSA admin to see if they may allow the expense with a Letter of Medical Necessity. If so, you will need to purchase that item out of pocket and submit the letter along with your receipt for reimbursement.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my FSA to purchase a metro card?
- Can FSAs be used to cover education expenses?
- Can I use an FSA for out of network doctors?
- Can I use my FSA to pay for exercise programs?
- What happens if I used my FSA for services covered under my healthcare?
- Are vitamins FSA eligible
- Is massage therapy FSA eligible?
- Are humidifiers eligible?
- Are Fitbits eligible?
- Is exercise equipment eligible?