Massage therapy is not eligible unless used as treatment of a medical condition, in which case, you may need to supply a Letter of Medical Necessity or a detailed prescription for this service. Please confirm with your FSA/HSA admin before you proceed to know for sure if your plan would cover this.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my FSA to purchase a metro card?
- Can FSAs be used to cover education expenses?
- Can I use an FSA for out of network doctors?
- Can I use my FSA to pay for exercise programs?
- What happens if I used my FSA for services covered under my healthcare?
- Are vitamins FSA eligible
- Is massage therapy FSA eligible?
- Are humidifiers eligible?
- Are Fitbits eligible?
- Is exercise equipment eligible?