Rewards coupons do not expire. Once you have redeemed points for a coupon code, that rewards coupon is yours to keep and use at any point in the future.
Articles in this section
- How can I retain my tier status beyond one additional calendar year after I achieve status?
- After I achieve a higher tier status within the FSA Perks Program, does my status expire?
- When do I start earning the points multiplier after qualifying into a higher tier?
- How are points multipliers applied to the points that I earn?
- What do I get when I achieve a different tier status within the FSA Perks Program?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Gold status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Silver status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Bronze status?
- Do rewards coupons expire?
- Can I return or exchange the coupon codes that I have redeemed with my points?