You will earn points at a faster rate once you qualify for a higher tier. Silver status users earn 1.25x points for every dollar spent. Gold status users earn 1.5x points for every dollar spent. Points multipliers are only applied on points earned from placing orders. Regardless of tier level, all users will receive the same number of set points for non-order activities (e.g. sharing a post on social media, referring a friend, updating FSA deadline tracker).
Articles in this section
- How can I retain my tier status beyond one additional calendar year after I achieve status?
- After I achieve a higher tier status within the FSA Perks Program, does my status expire?
- When do I start earning the points multiplier after qualifying into a higher tier?
- How are points multipliers applied to the points that I earn?
- What do I get when I achieve a different tier status within the FSA Perks Program?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Gold status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Silver status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Bronze status?
- Do rewards coupons expire?
- Can I return or exchange the coupon codes that I have redeemed with my points?