You will retain your points status for the calendar year following the year you achieved the status. For example, if you achieve Gold status in November 2017, you will remain in the Gold tier until December 31, 2018 without needing to place additional orders.
Articles in this section
- How can I retain my tier status beyond one additional calendar year after I achieve status?
- After I achieve a higher tier status within the FSA Perks Program, does my status expire?
- When do I start earning the points multiplier after qualifying into a higher tier?
- How are points multipliers applied to the points that I earn?
- What do I get when I achieve a different tier status within the FSA Perks Program?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Gold status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Silver status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Bronze status?
- Do rewards coupons expire?
- Can I return or exchange the coupon codes that I have redeemed with my points?