In order to replace your card, you must reach out to your plan administrator. From there, you will be able to order a replacement to be sent in the mail.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit a claim for a service that was performed in 2019 but I paid for in 2020?
- Can you withdraw money from your FSA card?
- Is there a dollar amount that can carry over to next year?
- I would like the contact information of my FSA provider.
- Will you match a price I found on another site?
- Is the data I submit kept secure and private?
- You have lost your FSA card - How to replace it?
- What is stockpiling?
- How do I check my FSA deadline?
- How do I suggest products to the online selection?