Due to legal restrictions on the submission of a doctor's script, only doctors may call, fax or electronically submit their prescriptions (patients themselves may not). However, patients are permitted to mail the original paper prescriptions. You can learn more about our prescription process here.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access the over-the-counter prescription process page?
- I have prescriptions for some FSA "eligible-with-prescription" items in my cart, but not all of them. What should I do?
- How long does it take to process my prescription?
- Is an OTC prescription different from a regular prescription?
- I do not have an FSA debit card. Can I still submit prescriptions to FSAstore.com for processing?
- How do I distinguish products that do require prescription from products that do not?
- Can I fax or email a scanned prescription to FSAstore.com?
- What are the options for submitting a prescription at FSAstore.com?
- What is the process for submitting a prescription for OTC items?
- Are there any items that I can purchase with my FSA card without a prescription?