During the prescription submission process, you will be asked to specify the FSA "eligible-with- prescription" items for which you have a prescription. You may still purchase the FSA "eligible-with-prescription" items for which you do not have a prescription with a major credit card.
Articles in this section
- Where can I access the over-the-counter prescription process page?
- I have prescriptions for some FSA "eligible-with-prescription" items in my cart, but not all of them. What should I do?
- How long does it take to process my prescription?
- Is an OTC prescription different from a regular prescription?
- I do not have an FSA debit card. Can I still submit prescriptions to FSAstore.com for processing?
- How do I distinguish products that do require prescription from products that do not?
- Can I fax or email a scanned prescription to FSAstore.com?
- What are the options for submitting a prescription at FSAstore.com?
- What is the process for submitting a prescription for OTC items?
- Are there any items that I can purchase with my FSA card without a prescription?