Childbirth classes are partially eligible for reimbursement with a flexible spending account (FSA). Only the portion of the class that relates to the process of childbirth is eligible. Examples include breathing techniques, stages of labor, labor and delivery procedures, birthing positions, vaginal and Cesarean delivery, so it's vital to check with a benefits administrator to see how these classes are reimbursed.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my FSA to purchase a metro card?
- Can FSAs be used to cover education expenses?
- Can I use an FSA for out of network doctors?
- Can I use my FSA to pay for exercise programs?
- What happens if I used my FSA for services covered under my healthcare?
- Are vitamins FSA eligible
- Is massage therapy FSA eligible?
- Are humidifiers eligible?
- Are Fitbits eligible?
- Is exercise equipment eligible?