There is no limit to the number of rewards coupons that you can redeem. The smallest denomination of points that can be redeemed at one time is 150 points for a $5 reward coupon. You cannot redeem fewer than 150 points at a time. Balances under 150 points cannot be exchanged for a partial value reward coupon.
Articles in this section
- How can I retain my tier status beyond one additional calendar year after I achieve status?
- After I achieve a higher tier status within the FSA Perks Program, does my status expire?
- When do I start earning the points multiplier after qualifying into a higher tier?
- How are points multipliers applied to the points that I earn?
- What do I get when I achieve a different tier status within the FSA Perks Program?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Gold status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Silver status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Bronze status?
- Do rewards coupons expire?
- Can I return or exchange the coupon codes that I have redeemed with my points?