To retain your tier status, spend the minimum needed for the tier ($200 for Silver and $400 for Gold) in every consecutive year. For example, if you achieve Gold status in November 2017, you will remain in the Gold tier until December 31, 2018 without needing to place additional orders. In order to remain in the Gold tier through the 2019 calendar year, spend at least $400 in 2018. If you spend $200 or more but less than $400, you will start in the Silver tier on January 1, 2019.
Articles in this section
- How can I retain my tier status beyond one additional calendar year after I achieve status?
- After I achieve a higher tier status within the FSA Perks Program, does my status expire?
- When do I start earning the points multiplier after qualifying into a higher tier?
- How are points multipliers applied to the points that I earn?
- What do I get when I achieve a different tier status within the FSA Perks Program?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Gold status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Silver status?
- How do I achieve FSA Perks Bronze status?
- Do rewards coupons expire?
- Can I return or exchange the coupon codes that I have redeemed with my points?