FSAs are not usually tied to any specific network of providers like your fully-insured medical plans, so most likely. With that being said, you should always check on eligibility with your FSA benefits administrator, whose information can either be found on the back of an FSA debit-card or by speaking with your HR department.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my FSA to purchase a metro card?
- Can FSAs be used to cover education expenses?
- Can I use an FSA for out of network doctors?
- Can I use my FSA to pay for exercise programs?
- What happens if I used my FSA for services covered under my healthcare?
- Are vitamins FSA eligible
- Is massage therapy FSA eligible?
- Are humidifiers eligible?
- Are Fitbits eligible?
- Is exercise equipment eligible?