If you have a traditional FSA that covers medical expenses, then unfortunately no. Transportation expenses, unless related directly to medical care, are not FSA eligible expenses. Some employers offer plans that are exclusive to transportation related expenses. Contact your HR department to see if this type of plan is available to you.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my FSA to purchase a metro card?
- Can FSAs be used to cover education expenses?
- Can I use an FSA for out of network doctors?
- Can I use my FSA to pay for exercise programs?
- What happens if I used my FSA for services covered under my healthcare?
- Are vitamins FSA eligible
- Is massage therapy FSA eligible?
- Are humidifiers eligible?
- Are Fitbits eligible?
- Is exercise equipment eligible?