FSA users cannot withdraw funds from their account in cash or check form. FSAs are either tethered to an FSA card, which functions like a traditional debit card to make qualifying purchases, or products/services are paid for with the account holder’s own money and a claim is filed for reimbursement of that amount for the qualifying expense. To find out exactly how to access FSA funds, contact your FSA Third Party Administrator.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit a claim for a service that was performed in 2019 but I paid for in 2020?
- Can you withdraw money from your FSA card?
- Is there a dollar amount that can carry over to next year?
- I would like the contact information of my FSA provider.
- Will you match a price I found on another site?
- Is the data I submit kept secure and private?
- You have lost your FSA card - How to replace it?
- What is stockpiling?
- How do I check my FSA deadline?
- How do I suggest products to the online selection?