FSA funds can only be used on product/service expenses that have been incurred within the current plan year. For more plan specific details such as plan year deadlines, please contact your FSA third party administrator or HR department.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit a claim for a service that was performed in 2019 but I paid for in 2020?
- Can you withdraw money from your FSA card?
- Is there a dollar amount that can carry over to next year?
- I would like the contact information of my FSA provider.
- Will you match a price I found on another site?
- Is the data I submit kept secure and private?
- You have lost your FSA card - How to replace it?
- What is stockpiling?
- How do I check my FSA deadline?
- How do I suggest products to the online selection?